When it comes to finding knowledgeable plumbing services, you need a company who offers affordable service and attention to detail. At Rooter Express South Carolina, we offer a wide range of plumbing services to suit your home’s unique needs.
Our fully trained and dedicated staff hold their work up to a high standard with a focus on quality and workmanship. These qualities show in the work we do, and we never take shortcuts because your family deserves a plumbing system that works and is fully reliable. Our prompt, friendly staff respects your time and hard-earned money, and we’ll get the job complete when we say we will.
It’s important to be prompt because when you’re in need of plumbing service, you need it to happen quickly. Our expert staff can perform a wide range of plumbing repairs to ensure that your plumbing is running smoothly in no time.
Repairs and Service
Contact us at any time if you need help with the following:
- Malfunctioning sinks and faucets: whether it’s a leaking faucet handle or a problem with water flow, we’ll investigate the issue and get your back up and running.
- Water lines: from serious leaks to small malfunctions, our staff can identify and locate issues with your water lines to make quick, lasting repairs.
- Toilets: no matter the issue, we can handle a variety of toilet-related problems to keep your household running smoothly.
- Clogged drains: let our professional team help you unclog your drains to prevent damage and keep your water running the way it should.
- Tankless water heaters: don’t leave this repair to just anyone. Call us to come to take a look at your tankless water heater to get it working optimally.
- Garbage disposals: this essential part of your kitchen needs to work well in order for the water to flow. We can make it operate the way it should again with a simple phone call.
- Other services: from bathtubs and showers to boilers and water softeners, our expert team members can help you with all your essential plumbing repairs and services.
Our main goal is to offer you a complete set of preventative maintenance services so that you’ll never have the need for repair in the future. Let us help you with a variety of options including video inspection services, thorough drain cleaning, gas pressure tests, and inspections on your home’s pressure regulator valve. When you perform these simple preventative measures, it’s an investment that will help keep you from spending a lot of money on repairs later down the line.